VOGUE PARODY: 73 Questions with Bukola Orry.
Vogue’s 73 Questions is a video series on YouTube whereby Vogue asks celebrities 73 questions under 10 minute. Bloggers and Vloggers have also started their own version of this method, which is a way of getting to know fellow bloggers better.
Big thanks to Shawn of LYFEOFSHAWN.BLOG for tagging me. She has an amazing blog and she shares topics I can relate to. Kindly check out her blog.
So today, I will be answering 73 questions and at the end making my nominations for other bloggers.
Let’s dive right into the questions.
1. What’s your usual Starbucks order?
The only Starbucks store in Italy is in Milan which is about 2 hours drive to where I live. I make my espresso and caffè latte coffee at home.
2. What does your work station look like?
Messy🙈 With books everywhere.
3. Favourite food?
4. What do you think of open relationships?
Not for me. Next!
5. What is your favourite video game?
I don’t play video games.
6. Guilty pleasure treat?
Haribo (gummy bears) 😂
7. Your favourite movie?
I don’t have one.
8. Favourite author?
It’s hard to pick.
9. Favourite book?
10. Twitter or Instagram?
11. Desktop or laptop?
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
True Happiness Comes From Within.
13. What project are you working on right now?
It’s a surprise.
14. Favourite colour?
I don’t have a favourite colour.
15. Did you get good grades in school?
Yes, but maths wasn’t my strong point.
16. Dream job?
Being an Entrepreneur.
17. Play any sports?
18. Do you have a degree?
BA in Social studies with a major in Fashion Design.
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post?
Something personal that people can connect with.
22. Describe yourself in three words?
Empathetic, God-fearing and straightforward.
23. If you were a rapper what would your stage name be?
I’ve never thought of it.
24. Who was the last person you DM?
Tolu, my sister.
25: What’s on top of your wishlist right now?
Visiting The Bahamas with my husband.
26. Sorting house?
I don’t understand this question.
27. How many tattoos do you have?
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
God keeps blessing me and my family. He’s our ever-present help in the time of need.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
Starting something I’ve always loved to do.
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
Being alive to witness another beautiful day.
31. What’s the best thing ever?
Being married to a wonderful man, and also blessed with two beautiful girls.
32. Favourite season?
33. Favourite holiday?
34. What fictional character do you relate to most?
35. Do you like surprises?
36. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
When my mother told my sibling and I we would be joining her in Italy.
37. Which surprise made you cry?
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve given somebody else?
I don’t recollect.
39. Do you like muffins?
Yes, I do.
40. Do you cook often?
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
I don’t like desserts with too much sugar.
43. Cake or pie?
Generally cakes, but I like pies too.
44. What’s your least favourite food?
None I can think of.
45. What’s your favourite condiment?
Salsa Piccante (Hot Sauce).
46. It’s 4 am on a random Saturday. What are you eating?
I’m still in bed at 4 am.
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
Something about following your dreams.
48. Best animated film?
It’s hard to choose.
49. What has a guy done or said to impress you?
My husband is the only man that has ever impressed me. He always supports my dreams.
50. The best thing to do on a first date?
Do activities they both like.
51. The worst thing to do on a first date?
Lie to each other.
53. Best comic book character?
54. Name three things which can always be found in your purse.
Hand sanitizer, wallet, and mint.
55. Favourite drink?
56. If you could play a historical character in a movie who would it be?
57. Kittens or puppies?
58. Favourite sushi roll?
I’m not a Sushi fan.
59. What lipstick do you use?
Anything that suits me.
60. What foundation do you use?
Mac, Mary Kay, L’oreal…It depends on the mood.
61. Blow-dry or air dry?
62. Who is your fashion icon?
63. Favourite Disney Character?
I don’t have one.
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
66. Movie that made you cry?
67. If you could sing a duet with anybody, who would you choose?
A lot. It’s hard to choose.
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
I’m still thinking😂😂.
69. What’s your favourite animal?
70. Favourite illustrator?
I don’t have one.
71. The person you want to have coffee with?
Esterina my friend.
72. What country would you like to visit?
73. Best way to decompress?
Read a book or watch a movie on Netflix
I will be nominating a few bloggers. Kindly visit their beautiful and inspirational blogs.
Dawn of drawingclosetoGod
Temi of christianmommas
Mercy of herrychiccounsels
Suzana of happygreatday
Thanks for reading and have a wonderful weekend❤❤