Hello wonderful people! Welcome back to my blog.
How are you doing?
I was tagged by a co-blogger. I call him Big Brother Matt. He’s a teacher and his blog is spirit-filled and so encouraging. Kindly visit his blog here.
He tagged me in the 30 Interesting Questions Tag. Thank you, big brother, for tagging me.
Here are the 30 questions:
1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
Almost everyone calls me Bukky.
2. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?
I do that a lot😅 especially when I’m bored. They are mostly dresses, flowers, or stars😅.
3. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to get up and do something productive?
I play a movie.
4. Do people consider you as talkative or quiet?
I am very reserved. But I can be talkative when I’m with people I’m free with. But I listen more than I talk.
5. What makes you cry?
I am so emotional. When people hurt me and when I see other people hurt. I cry when I watch movies or listen to songs.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People that spit while talking, rude people, and when I see parents smoking around their children🚭.
7. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
Anytime I go to the restroom😎.
8. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
A whole bunch of things. I was told that if you whistle at night it means you are inviting evil spirits and snakes🤣🤣.
9. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
10. Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?
My husband and brother❤️
11. How often do you read the newspaper? Which sections?
12. Which animal scares you the most?
rats, rats, rats, and snakes🤣🤣🤣.
13. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?
14. What was the most recent compliment you’ve received?
One of my Instagram friends told me she loves how I edit my pictures. I don’t know if it is a compliment😁.
15. What question are you tired of hearing?
When non-believers ask me why God allows bad things to happen. But I keep telling them God is good.
16. What is the strangest thing you have eaten?
Rice with frog meat🤮🤮🤮
17. Do you have a whole lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends?
I have a lot of acquaintances. And a few friends.
18. Do you have a catchphrase?
No, I don’t.
19. What’s your all-time favourite town or city? Why?
20. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
I love my first name “Oluwabukola” 😍😍 which means “God has added to my wealth”
21. When was the last time you lied?
22. What’s something that amazes you?
The beauty of nature. And God never ceases to amaze me🙏🏿.
23. Would you rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease?
24. What is your favourite amateur activity?
25. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
I want to go back to bed😖.
26. What is your favourite song (at least at the moment)?
For the moment it is WAIT ON THE LORD by James Wilson.
27. List someone you know, and describe them in 5 words.
GOD…Wonderful, marvellous, beautiful, miracle-worker, and merciful.
28. You can select one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question. Who would you select and what would the question be?
None I can think of.
29. Which celebrity or artist do you resemble the most?
None that I know of.
30. What do you want me to know?
No matter what you’re going through, God is with you.
If they choose to participate, I would like to tag:
Shawn of https://thelyfeofshawn.blog/
Yinka of https://yinkaadeniyi.com/
Florence of https://florenceezekafor.com/
Thanks for reading as always!