Hello beautiful people! How are you all doing?
I’m sorry I’ve not been posting on the blog lately. My husband had major knee surgery. And I just have to be closer to him than ever.
Thank you to my big sis Dawn who blogs at https://drawingclosertochrist.com for including me in this tag. She is one of my favourite bloggers. Her blog posts are always inspirational, insightful, and spirit-filled.
She’s always sharing the undiluted word of God. Kindly visit her blog here.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who tagged you and link their post to yours.
- Link the original post so the creators can read them
- Use the original featured image and include it in your post.
- Copy and paste the meaning of the tag into your post.
- Answer the questions.
- Tag at least one person.
- Have fun and enjoy the rest of your month!
I love the meaning behind this tag❤
Here are the questions:
1. Do you celebrate Halloween? Why or why not?
I don’t celebrate Halloween because I don’t like to commemorate anything that doesn’t glorify the name of the Lord.
I love what Jerimiah chapter 10: 2-3 (AMP) says “ Thus says the Lord, do not learn the way of the [pagan] nations. And do not be terrified and distressed by the signs of the heavens. Although the pagans are terrified by them. For the customs and decrees of the peoples are [mere] delusion [exercises in futility]; It is only wood which one cuts from the forest [to make a god], The work of the hands of the craftsman with the axe or cutting tool.
Romans 12 verse 2 also says that we shouldn’t copy the behaviour and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.
I know this is a controversial topic. But the bible gives us some principles to follow as believers.
2. Cookie Monsters! Do you like to watch scary movies? Why or why not?
I used to be a lover of horror movies. I stopped because I would dream of the movie for days.
My husband is not a fan of scary movies too.
3. Name 3 of your greatest fears.
Heights, reptiles and rats😂😂
4. When was the last time you scared someone?
I usually scare my husband when he’s in the room alone. But now that he walks with crutches, I don’t want to try anything stupid😅😅.
5. Do you believe in ghosts, angels, and/or demons?
I don’t believe in ghosts. Angels and demons, Yes!
6. Do you ever get déjà vu? What do you think it means?
Yes, this happens to me a lot. I think it’s normal.
7. What are two of your favourite candies?
Gummy bears and baba Dudu ( African coconut caramel😋)
Do you guys celebrate Halloween? Please share why and why not on the comment section.
Thanks for reading as always.