October|“What Kind of Pumpkin Are You?” Tag
Hello beautiful people! How are you all doing?
I’m sorry I’ve not been posting on the blog lately. My husband had major knee surgery. And I just have to be closer to him than ever.
Thank you to my big sis Dawn who blogs at https://drawingclosertochrist.com for including me in this tag. She is one of my favourite bloggers. Her blog posts are always inspirational, insightful, and spirit-filled.
She’s always sharing the undiluted word of God. Kindly visit her blog here.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who tagged you and link their post to yours.
- Link the original post so the creators can read them
- Use the original featured image and include it in your post.
- Copy and paste the meaning of the tag into your post.
- Answer the questions.
- Tag at least one person.
- Have fun and enjoy the rest of your month!
I love the meaning behind this tag❤
Here are the questions:
1. Do you celebrate Halloween? Why or why not?
I don’t celebrate Halloween because I don’t like to commemorate anything that doesn’t glorify the name of the Lord.
I love what Jerimiah chapter 10: 2-3 (AMP) says “ Thus says the Lord, do not learn the way of the [pagan] nations. And do not be terrified and distressed by the signs of the heavens. Although the pagans are terrified by them. For the customs and decrees of the peoples are [mere] delusion [exercises in futility]; It is only wood which one cuts from the forest [to make a god], The work of the hands of the craftsman with the axe or cutting tool.
Romans 12 verse 2 also says that we shouldn’t copy the behaviour and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.
I know this is a controversial topic. But the bible gives us some principles to follow as believers.
2. Cookie Monsters! Do you like to watch scary movies? Why or why not?
I used to be a lover of horror movies. I stopped because I would dream of the movie for days.
My husband is not a fan of scary movies too.
3. Name 3 of your greatest fears.
Heights, reptiles and rats😂😂
4. When was the last time you scared someone?
I usually scare my husband when he’s in the room alone. But now that he walks with crutches, I don’t want to try anything stupid😅😅.
5. Do you believe in ghosts, angels, and/or demons?
I don’t believe in ghosts. Angels and demons, Yes!
6. Do you ever get déjà vu? What do you think it means?
Yes, this happens to me a lot. I think it’s normal.
7. What are two of your favourite candies?
Gummy bears and baba Dudu ( African coconut caramel😋)
Do you guys celebrate Halloween? Please share why and why not on the comment section.
Thanks for reading as always.