I would like to thank Mercy of Herry chic counsels for nominating me for the Barnabas Award. She’s a fantastic writer. I love reading her blog posts because they always bless me. Kindly visit her wonderful blog.
The way this works: Thank the person who nominated you, and share their blog. Think of five bloggers that encourage and inspire you and nominate them. List five things about yourself. Lastly, ask your nominees five questions. Why five? Because is the number that signifies grace.
5 things about me
1. I love singing in church. I love engaging people with God through music❤️❤️.2. My middle name is Janet. Many Italians find it hard to pronounce my first name “Oluwabukola”😂😂So, they call me by my middle name.3. I love everything vintage💖.4. I speak three languages: Yoruba (Nigerian), English, and Italian.5. I love reading books on spirituality and mindfulness.
- Who in your life is your biggest encourager? My husband. He encourages me to pursue my dreams and ambitions.
- How do you see yourself as being an encouragement to others? Through my blog and song ministry.
- When was the last time someone gave you words of encouragement? Today, my sister-in-law.
- When you are down, what encourages you to get back up and keep pressing on? Hope in Jesus. Living in hope means drawing from Jesus’ teaching the strength to live ethically and morally, according to the will of God. Entrusting oneself totally to the Lord brings with it an infinite hope. A hope that is deeply rooted in the love of God. Having Jesus gives me hope for a better tomorrow.
- Who was your greatest encourager when you first accepted Christ? The Holy Spirit and my family.
My Five Nominees
Same Questions To My Nominees
- Who in your life is your biggest encourager?
- How do you see yourself as being an encouragement to others?
- When was the last time someone gave you words of encouragement?
- When you are down, what encourages you to get back up and keep pressing on?
- Who was your greatest encourager when you first accepted Christ?
Thanks for reading as always🙏🏾❤️Ciao💖Ciao💖